The Deck of Many Things PDF:
The Deck of Many Things is a well-known DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® magic item that can do amazing things that you can’t plan for.
The Book of Many Things is inside this box. It explains the mysteries of the deck and gives Dungeon Masters everything they need to use it in their campaigns.
This book has advice, adventure locations, and new monsters for Dungeon Masters, as well as character options, magic items, and organizations for players, all inspired by the deck.
This set also comes with beautifully illustrated Deck of Many Things cards, as well as extra cards that make the deck three times bigger, so you can make the perfect deck for your campaign. The cards come with a guidebook that explains how to use them as a normal deck of cards or to create D&D® adventures based on the cards.
The 2024 Core Rulebooks provide new options for players and DMs along with updates and improvements to the classes, mechanics, items, and monsters of fifth edition. All updates are being done with care to make sure anything from fifth edition will continue to be fully playable. The 2024 rules revisions are designed to be fully compatible with everything you’re playing today in fifth edition. In response to nearly a decade of fan feedback, the 2024 core rulebooks will offer players and DMs tons of new character options, spells, feats, monsters, items, and more in a fun, balanced, and accessible approach to playing Dungeons & Dragons.
All books are English only.
Inside the Bundle
- The Book of Many Things, a 192-page hardcover book for players and Dungeon Masters alike, inspired by the Deck of Many Things
- The Deck of Many Things, expanded to a total of 66 unique cards
- An 80-page hardcover guidebook showcasing each card in the expanded deck
- Sturdy custom box to store the guidebook and all 66 cards, with lavishly illustrated art backs and new artwork
- D&D Beyond digital copy of The Book of Many Things
Book Name: Book of Many Things PDF, Card Reference Guide PDF
Total Pages: Updating
The book is now released. Hold on, we are uploading the Book