Shadows of the dusk queen is most adventuring roleplaying gaming book. In this book lot of a brand new magic item included, combine to form a legendary wondrous item.
This book involves 24 NPCs and Monsters with complete stats, including new monsters from Tome of Beasts.
This book is published by Cobbled Press, which is written in English language, the total number of pages in this book is 26.
Throughout the land, legends of the Dusk Queen persist. They speak of a sometimes kind, other times cruel, yet always mysterious fey queen who ruled from her Dusk Tower—a tall spire of smooth, dark stone in the heart of a great, shadowy forest.
Perhaps the most gripping legends, however, whisper of the Dusk Queen’s sudden and mysterious disappearance … and her even more mysterious return.
This Book Contains:
- A full color map of The Shadow Forest; the mysterious demesne of the shadowy Dusk Queen.
- A full color battlemap of the Dusk Queen’s Tower.
- 24 NPCs and Monsters with complete stats , including new monsters from Tome of Beasts
- A brand new magic item: The Mirror Shards, which combine to form a legendary wondrous item
Book Name: Shadows of the dusk queen
Publisher: Kobold Press
Publication Date: 23 January 2018
Author: Marc Radle, Wolfgang Baur, Bryan Syme, Eytan Bernstein, and Todd Gamble
How to Download PDF
Just click on the link given below to Download the PDF
More D&D Books
- Astral Adventures Guide PDF
- Light of Xarysis PDF
- Boo’s Astral Menagerie PDF
- The Tomb of Mercy PDF
- Shadows of the Dusk Queen PDF
- Midgard Heroes Handbook PDF
- Loard of Madness PDF