Welcome to the Tomb of Mercy! Within these pages is a unique twist on the standard 5th-edition adventure.
Here, the players and the DM compete in a race against time to see if all humanity can be saved, or if the fiendish servants of the Hells can corrupt the world for their own nefarious purposes.
Special time-keeping and resurrection mechanics are included to keep the pace exciting and the plot moving.
A couple of special handouts can be found at the back of the book that include a set of pre-generated characters and a deck of cards used during play. Feel free to make copies of these pages for use during the game.
The Tomb of Mercy was built centuries ago to house arks that would preserve the souls of humanity from an infernal invasion.
Now you must travel to the Wasted West, unseal the Tomb, and send the last ark safely on its journey. Fail, and humanity faces extinction!
What Inside This Book
In Tomb of Mercy, players compete with the GM in a race against time to see if humanity can be saved, or if the fiendish servants of the Hells corrupt the world.
The adventure includes:
- Special time-keeping and resurrection mechanics to keep the pace exciting and the plot moving
- Three printable sets of cards for use during play: six Gates, six Monuments, and six Wardens
- Six new monsters and 9 new magic items, created specifically for this adventure
- Six pre-generated level 8 characters
- Prepare to delve into the Tomb of Mercy, where the Horned Daughter of Famine and her minions await!
Book Name: The Tomb of Mercy
Publisher: Kobold Press
Publication Date: April 3, 2018
Author: Sersa Victory, Thomas M. Reid, Marc Radle, Wolfgang Baur
How to Download PDF
Just click on the link given below to Download the PDF