Control flames is a transmutation cantrip spell, its available on druid, sorcerer and wizard classes.
The spell has required only “S” components and their duration are one hours. The casting time of this spell is 1 action and range are 60 feet.
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Classes: Druid, Sorcerer & Wizard
Duration: Instantaneous or 1 hour (see below)
You choose a nonmagical flame that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You affect it in one of the following ways:
- You instantaneously expand the flame 5 feet in one direction, provided that wood or other fuel is present in the new location.
- You instantaneously extinguish the flames within the cube.
- You double or halve the area of bright light and dim light cast by the flame, change its color, or both . The change lasts for 1 hour.
- You cause simple shapes-such as the vague form of a creature, aninanimate object, or a location- to appear within the flames and animate as you like. The shapes last for 1 hour.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three non-instantaneous effects created by it active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
Frequently Asked Question of Control flames
You might have encountered by some of the below question like all other fimiliars has gotten by this Control flames. You can check the below:
1. Where Get Find DND Control Flames 5e?
The Control flames spell can be find on sourcebook of “Xananthar’s Guide To Everything Book“.
2. Who Can Use Control Flames 5e?
As per spell rules, Control Flames spell can be uses on druid, sorcerer & wizard classes. This all classes are highly useful for spell.
3. Is Control Flames Evocation Cantrip?
No. Control Flames is not a evocation cantrip, according to spell rules, it is a transmutation cantrip.
4. What Is Range of DND Control Flames?
The range of control flames is 60 feet. And their casting time is 1 action and duration are 1 hour.
5. How Does Control Flames Work In 5e?
Control flames is a transmutation cantrip, it works on druid, sorcerer & wizard classes. In this spell you can choose a nonmagical flame that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube and you instantaneously expand the flame 5 feet in one direction, provided that wood or other fuel is present in the new location.
6. Can You Cast Control Flame Spell Multiple Times?
Yes. If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three non-instantaneous effects created by it active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
In this post we have details covered the Control flame spell, I hope you have liked this post. Thanks for visiting this post.