In this post we are going to discuss about “Druidcraft”, it is very interesting and useful spell on dnd.
The spell can be cast in one action and it has a working range of 30 feet. The spell can be used by only druid class.
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V, S
Spell List: Druid
Whispering to the spirits of nature, you create one of the following effects within range:
- You create a tiny, harm less sensory effect that predicts what the weather will be at your location for the next 24 hours.
- The effect might manifest as a golden orb for clear skies, a cloud for rain, falling snowflakes for snow, and so on. This effect persists for 1 round.
- You instantly make a flower blossom, a seed pod open, or a leaf bud bloom.
- You create an instantaneous, harm less sensory effect, such as falling leaves, a puff of wind, the sound of a small animal, or the faint odor of skunk. The effect must fit in a 5-foot cube.
- You instantly light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
Frequently Asked Question of Druidcraft
Druidcraft is an interesting spell, but people usually ask a few questions about it. Here are the answers;
1. What Does Druidcraft Do In DND?
You create an Instantaneous, harmless sensory Effect, such as Falling leaves, a puff of wind, the sound of a small animal, or the faint odor of skunk.
The Effect must fit in a 5-foot cube. You instantly light or snuff out a Candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
2. Who Can Learn Druidcraft?
The only one class that have druidcraft on their spell list are druid.
3. Is Druidcraft Cantrip Spell?
Druidcraft is a transmutation cantrip spell, its a good level for spell. The school of this spell is “Transmutation”.
4. What Book Is Druidcraft In?
You can find the druidcraft spell in the sourcebook of “Dungeon & Dragons Player’s Handbook” whose full details are in the book.
5. How Long Does It Take To Druidcraft?
The casting time of druidcraft spell is one action, and it take instantaneous duration for targeting 30 feet range.
This post has been all about the druidcraft, so I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you liked this post, please share with your friends.