Mold Earth is a transmutation cantrip, available on druid, sorcerer, and wizard classes.
It has required only “s” components, & duration are 1 hour. The casting time of this spell is 1 action and range are 30 feet.
Duration: Instantaneous or 1 hour (see below)
You choose a portion of dirt or stone that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You manpulate it in one of the following ways:
- If you target an area of loose earth, you can instantaneously excavate it, move it along the ground, and deposit it up to 5 feet away. Trus movement doesn’t involve enough force to cause damage.
- You cause shapes, colors, or both to appear on the dirt or stone, spelling out words, creating images, or shaping patterns. The changes last for 1 hour.
- If the dirt or stone you target is on the ground, you cause it to become difficult terrain. Alternatively, you can cause the ground to become normal terrain if it is already difficult terrain. This change lasts for 1 hour
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have no more than two of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
Frequently Asked Question of Mold Earth
People’s ask some question about Mold Earth, so answer is given below;
1. What Can Mold Earth Do DND?
Mold earth is a transmutation cantrip, in this spell you cause shapes, colors, or both to appear on the dirt or stone, spelling out words, creating images, or shaping patterns. The changes last for 1 hour.
2. Is Mold Earth A Druid Cantrip?
Yes. As per spell description, mold earth is a cantrip for druid, sorcerer, and wizard classes.
3. Can Mold Earth Do Damage?
No. There is no specific rules are given for damge spell, so it does not violate the rule against the spell causing damage, because the spell is not causing damage.
4. What Level Is Mold Earth?
Mold Earth is a 6th level spell that takes 10 minutes and mold earth is a cantrip that is 6 seconds.
5. Where To Find Mold Earth Spell?
The Mold Earth spell can be find on sourcebook of “Xanathar’s Guide To Everything book”.
Thanks for visiting this post…