Warding wind is a powerful dnd spell, it works on Bard, Druid, Sorcerer, and wizard classes.
The casting time of spell is one action and range are self. It has required only vocal components and their working duration are up to ten minutes.
The spell also available on sorcererbook of “xanathar’s guide to everything book“.
Source: Xanathar’s guide to everything
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
A strong wind (20 miles per hour) blows around you in a 10-foot radius and moves with you, remaining centered on you. The wind lasts for the spell’s duration.
The wind has the following effects:
- It deafens you and other creatures in its area.
- It extinguishes unprotected flames in its area that are torch-sized or smaller.
- It hedges out vapor, gas, and fog that can be dispersed by strong wind.
- The area is difficult terrain for creatures other than you.
- The attack rolls of ranged weapon attacks have disadvantage if the attacks pass in or out of the wind.
I hope you have liked this post. Thanks for visiting this post.